Monday, August 21, 2006

Between a Rock and a Boss

Friend of mine calls me today and is shooting-the-bull with me for a bit. I ask if we're going to the gym today and he replies, "No. My wife is having a bad day and I made her mad."

Husbands making wives mad is nothing new. So I inquire about his wife's day. That's when he reminds me that she was called to court today as a "hostile witness."

His poor wife has been pulled into the middle of a divorce. The wife is a close friend of hers. Of course the husband is her boss. So in court today, she essentially had to make her boss look like an ass by answering `marriage' questions about him.

Poor lady, she didn't want to be drug into this tornado. Real `friends' would never drag you into this sewer. Of course this only reaffirms the old adage "there's no such thing as a friendly divorce."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, glad to see nothing happened for two months that was worth posting about....

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home