Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Did I do that as a kid?

Wifey calls me yesterday, with the words I hate to hear, "Do you know what your kids did?" A number of self-preservation alarms go off. First, I note that she has given me sole ownership of the children (doh!). Second, she is asking me a rhetorical question for which I happen to know the answer.

"No, what?" I replied. "Courtney (the 6 year old) has drawn chalk lines all over the floor for Tabby (the 3 year old) to ride her bike over!" she exclaims.

Our house has scored concrete floors and an open floor plan. So, the kiddies can actually ride their bike through the house. Probably not very safe, but who cares. Crash and burn is part of the learning process.

I did dumb things as a kid, but I never drew highway lines through out the house. Of course by the time I get home the lines are gone, so no pictures :(.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home