Friday, November 18, 2005

Job Offer in Japan

One of the commenters mentioned having an affinity for Japan. I got this nice email that involved Japan:


I am looking to hire a Sr. Python Developer ASAP- This is for work we are currently doing in Tokyo, JPN. The position can be contract (preferred) or direct hire (if the fit is great) - Expenses are paid for. Contract duration would be around 5 months (no benefits) - Are you interested? You must be able to work in Tokyo for the duration of the project.If you are, please send me your resume/rate and let's chat ASAP.


Well, I'm from Mississippi and have NO desire to leave. I just thought this offer was interesting. Nice thing about being in Japan though, is that i'd be really tall.

I remember hearing stories about the Japanese obsession with height. That they used to break their legs intentionally, because when the bones repaired themselves, they would lengthen just a bit. The idea is that you break your legs repeatedly in order to grow over time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home