Tuesday, November 15, 2005

1/15th of the way there

November marks the first full year of paying the mortgage. The mortgate is still a strange feeling for me. I still have strong memories of my youth -- the road trip to tampa where dookie slept drunk on a bus-stop bench. The trips to Cash's in Ft. Walton Beach Florida -- home of the wet t-shirt contest that involved neither a t-shirt nor water.

But, here I am, 31 and with a mortgage. The word mortgage seems to reek of you're an adult now and your youth is gone. And to think I still have 14 more years to go. (Actually the plan is to pay the house off faster than that ;).

Well, here's to youth wasted! To celebrate my squandered youth and my 1/15th of the way there milestone, I've posted some pictures of the house. Enjoy!

These pictures are before and after snapshots of the living room.





This is the kitchen. My favorite place in the house!


Finally, the front of the house. These pictures are `right after construction'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home