Thursday, November 17, 2005

From The "Jobs I'd Like To Have Folder"

One thing that all men have in common (ahhem real men), is that we love power equipment: Dozers, Back-hoes, Track-hoes, dump trucks, etc. If it moves earth, we love it.

Stuck in traffic yesterday, I saw my dream job - "Destroying buildings with a track-hoe." This job has everything a man could want - solitude, destruction, heavy equipment and whatever music you'd like to destroy things to.

Thinking about how great it would be to have the track-hoe operator's job steered my thoughts into another direction - cool jobs for a guy to have. I've listed some of the jobs that all men would love to have, in no particluar order.

* Blue Angels Pilot
* Jet Fighter Pilot
* Special Forces
* The President :)
* Nascar Driver
* Astronaut
* Bulldozer Operator

I'm sure I can dream up more, but that's the first-in-three-minutes list. I took a picture of the track-hoe destroying a building. I also got a picture of geese in our parking lot. Not sure what relevance the latter picture has, but it was just odd seeing geese in our parking lot.

Hope you enjoy!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right, since you are talking about boys and their toys, I would like to see an article explaining why men/boys CAN'T have woman/girl friends
(or, guy friends)
I can't wait

:P

11:09 AM  
Blogger pythoncoder said...

Coming soon!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home