Friday, December 30, 2005

From the "My Two Year Old Is Drunk" folder...

Growing up, I had a good baby sitter. Mom and dad weren't rich so I didn't have a sitter in the `nicer' neighborhoods. My sitter lived in a `bad' part of town. But the kids there were just like me and we had a lot of fun together.

I can't seem to recall a time where my babysitter got me smashed. Maybe I should have had a babysitter from Patchogue, NY.

From this story:
The deputies noticed the 2-year-old was having difficulty standing, had bloodshot eyes, smelled of alcohol and was lethargic.

Damn my baby sitter was boring. My childhood had absolutely no corruption from adults. This lack of corruption is particularly sad when juxtaposed next to the teacher-student love affair. Some guys have all the luck.

The saddest thing about the teacher-student love affair is that those two jack-asses made a kid. And in the story, the slut of a teacher states - "I think we damaged each other in a lot of ways, I think mostly I damaged myself by making, what in retrospect, was such a poor decision."

What about your kid that won't have a dad. Way to go super-mom. The biggest victims are always forgotten about - the poor kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home