Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Prince of Pleasure

While you may think I am about to blog for myself, you're wrong. This is snippet about an article I just read on the inet.

Lust, betrayal and an oedipus complex all in about 8 or 9 short paragraphs. The story is about a frenchy code-named 'The Prince of Pleasure' who starts an `online' affair with the girl of his dreams. Eventually, the affair turned into an "I want to meet you in person" event.

That is where things go so wrong. The Prince of Pleasure discovered that the girl of his dreams was really his Mom!

Read the story here, then come back to view my comments.

I can't help but think what went through this guy's mind. Wow, I'm about to have a romantic interlude with the woman of my dreams. At this point, I'm sure he is aroused (recall he had seen a pic of his dream girl :)).

Then he sees her standing alone on the beach... He approaches her -- all the typical male thoughts going through his mind...

She turns around. He's staring at his mom while brandishing an erection. Wow.

I don't think I could raise the flag for quite some time after that.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The link doesn't like me :<

8:04 PM  
Blogger pythoncoder said...

Try again. It works for me. If you still have trouble, well I don't know what to tell you :p. I'll email it to you or something...

5:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

404: Page Not Found

Hello there. Maybe you typed in the wrong URL, or hit on a bad link. Or maybe the page you thought you were going to read no longer exists in our database.
Click Here

If you think we've got something wrong please email us.

webmaster@theregister.co.uk

Silly silly internet :|

7:42 PM  
Blogger pythoncoder said...

OK, I found the story somewhere else. Hopefully that link will work for ya.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA!
He got 'pwned' ;)
Poor guy :|

9:09 PM  
Blogger pythoncoder said...

Poor guy. Think about his poor dad. I'd kick wifey out of the house if she pulled a similar stunt! Thats grounds for a divorce :).

And then to face all my friends at work. The humiliation!

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But why, oh my, why! would you tell anyone!!!!!
I would just lock it away and not speak of it again.....ever....
No one to blame but themselves :|

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home