Wednesday, February 08, 2006

From the "Wasted Breath" Folder

CNN Reports, "Bush Wants Muslim Protestors To Stop Violence". I'm going to pretend to be a prophet and prophetize -- They ain't gonna listen. So says me, the false prophet.

Sometimes you wonder why the President would even comment on it. It's probably safe to assume that all of the protestor's think that GW is the great satan. This idea is perpetuated because they could see his comments as an `attack'on Islam.

The `logic' for `attack on islam' is there, right? I assume that the radical protestor's believe that violence is justified by the Koran (sp?). Bush says,"Stop the violence." which is perpendicular to what the Koran tells them,hence Bush is the great satan.

Supposedly drawings of the Prophet are forbidden, because of the possibilityof idolatry. Now, excuse me while I go worship `the great provider', myfridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home